Sunday, November 8, 2009

I love my job!

A week ago, my cousin asked me to help her design a small wedding in Brewster, New York. A friend of hers was putting together a shotgun wedding because she was afraid her sweet grandfather wouldn't be around much longer. Once I heard that I was in. We had a teeny-weeny budget and 1 day to get it together as I couldn't make it up there until Friday night but we rocked it with all hands on deck. My cousins had never designed or worked events before but now they're hooked and want to start a business. Making things pretty is addicting.

Super simple. We re-potted mums in a few different sizes, bought a couple of bushels of apples at a farm stand, and took a quick walk in the woods for the bitterweet.


There was only one arrangement in the bar area so I wanted it to look super lush. I loved this. Didn't want to leave.



Pretty, pretty pretty. They got married down by the water.

I think I want to change careers!!




1 comment:

  1. Making things pretty is definitely an addiction! Looks like your creative juices helped create a beautiful wedding!
    ~kristin

    ReplyDelete